All Wheel Junkies All Wheel Drive Enthusiasts Community

Go Back   All Wheel Junkies > AWJunkies Garage Sale > Garage Sale > Site Listings (Ebay/Craigslist)

Old May 3rd, 2009   #1
05socalSTI
Community Member

AWCash: 4,503.76
Vehicle Specs
Default FS: 2002 BMW 540i Sport Package

2002 BMW 540i Sport Package

This car is immaculate! Moving to Japan so this car must go now! Very strong engine, strong get up and go, Very clean interior, no cracks in wood trim, no rips or tears in interior leather. M5 sports package, steptronic shift or automatic transmission. This car was well taken care of to the point where food wasnt even allowed to be transported in it. This car was our baby and needs a good home and owner. All scheduled maintenance, Fully loaded, Ice cold A/C, Looks & runs great, Low mileage, Never seen snow, New tires, Non-smoker, Power everything, Runs & drives great, Still under factory extended warranty until 75,000 miles, Very clean interior, and Well maintained. This car is a must see and a great steal.

If anyone is interested in this i know the owner and can vouche for the car. Get hold of me for his number and feel free to spread it on.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...reset_crumbs=y

All Wheel Junkies > AWJunkies Garage Sale > Garage Sale > Site Listings (Ebay/Craigslist)