All Wheel Junkies All Wheel Drive Enthusiasts Community

Go Back   All Wheel Junkies > AWJunkies Regions > Eastern Region > General Talk

Old April 25th, 2010   #1
scorpio75
Community Member

AWCash: 231.38
Vehicle Specs
Default Hello and Goodbye

Well, It has been a long time since I was able to check out the site. We also had some get together and the occasional car mod help from all the guys in VA Beach. Sorry for not having been able to hang around to much with you guys, but I want you all to know that there is no better friends than the ones you meet in this site. Steve and Micah, thanks for all the help you guys always gave me and it has been a pleasure to know you guys.

Now, I have done my fare share here in the east so now it is time for me to go back to the WEST COAST BABY.......YEAHHHHHHHH!!! CALI HERE I COME BACK (SD)!!!!!!
Yes, I', going back to Cali and I can't wait to see all the guys down there.......that is if they still remember me of course since it has been years that I don't go on the site.

Any way, I now that we will most likely cross again so, so long east coast Junkies!!!!!

Oh, and here is what's coming to Cali.....So stand By!!!!

[IMG]Click the image to open in full size.[/IMG]

Old April 25th, 2010   #2
bluebomber
Community Member

AWCash: 83.80
Vehicle Specs
Default Re: Hello and Goodbye

awsome bro! congratz on heading back to cali i cant wait myself to get back. good luck and the junkies are still running strong in sd

Old April 25th, 2010   #3
maxmus
Community Member

AWCash: 3,080.00
Vehicle Specs

I bet you are real excited to meet the money making california smog nazi's here.. lol.

Old April 25th, 2010   #4
scorpio75
Community Member

Threadstarter Threadstarter  
Vehicle Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebomber View Post
awsome bro! congratz on heading back to cali i cant wait myself to get back. good luck and the junkies are still running strong in sd
Thanks man!! I have been waiting for 4 years. Now it's time!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxmus View Post
I bet you are real excited to meet the money making california smog nazi's here.. lol.
HAHAHAA, that is the good thing about being in the military...... I get to keep my VA plates.....so, no smogs for me

Old April 25th, 2010   #5
JoeyMR
Community Member

AWCash: 1,002.30
Vehicle Specs

nice, what mods do you have on the gr?

Old April 25th, 2010   #6
scorpio75
Community Member

Vehicle Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeyMR View Post
nice, what mods do you have on the gr?
Thanks! so far just AP stage one! But I plan to take it to crawford when I get there.

Old April 25th, 2010   #7
maxmus
Community Member

Vehicle Specs

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio75 View Post
HAHAHAA, that is the good thing about being in the military...... I get to keep my VA plates.....so, no smogs for me
lol, you will still get your hood popped, ref'ed and fined. I got ref'ed on my WI plated eclipse gsx about 5 years ago. I paid it and went on with my life. Chances are lower with out of state vehicles but you can still get shit on.

Law is if you are driving on california highways, you have to abide by california rules..

Same thing as radar detectors being illegal in Virginia, you maybe from california with california plated car, but if you drive through there with radar detector on your dash, you get fucked.

:) welcome back buddy!

Old April 26th, 2010   #8
scorpio75
Community Member

Vehicle Specs

Quote:
lol, you will still get your hood popped, ref'ed and fined. I got ref'ed on my WI plated eclipse gsx about 5 years ago. I paid it and went on with my life. Chances are lower with out of state vehicles but you can still get shit on.

Law is if you are driving on california highways, you have to abide by california rules..

Same thing as radar detectors being illegal in Virginia, you maybe from california with california plated car, but if you drive through there with radar detector on your dash, you get fucked.

:) welcome back buddy!
Thanks man! but that sucks, I guess I'm just going to have to keep it low pro!! But there is no mods on it anyway...for now :) After I get back from deployment, all my extra cash is going right in it :)

Old April 26th, 2010   #9
maxmus
Community Member

Vehicle Specs

Quote:
Thanks man! but that sucks, I guess I'm just going to have to keep it low pro!! But there is no mods on it anyway...for now :) After I get back from deployment, all my extra cash is going right in it :)
Low profile is the only way to have a modified car here in cali. or stealth installs.

I was driving like a jackass at the time to get ticketed (which i got out of) and get my hood popped. If you don't drive like a jackass, you won't have issues with cops because they themselves are confused on the rules on out of state cars. but don't think you are exempt.

I remember doing deployments and the extra cash at the end, though i'm glad that stage of my life is over for me.
What rate are ya? where will you be workin? I work out of NASNI, bldg 460 e2/c2 program as contractor.

Old April 27th, 2010   #10
scorpio75
Community Member

Vehicle Specs

Quote:
Low profile is the only way to have a modified car here in cali. or stealth installs.

I was driving like a jackass at the time to get ticketed (which i got out of) and get my hood popped. If you don't drive like a jackass, you won't have issues with cops because they themselves are confused on the rules on out of state cars. but don't think you are exempt.

I remember doing deployments and the extra cash at the end, though i'm glad that stage of my life is over for me.
What rate are ya? where will you be workin? I work out of NASNI, bldg 460 e2/c2 program as contractor.
hahaha, that is what you get for driving like that!! JK, I know, for that I was in California for 10 years before coming to the east coast. I'm in the Marines, not sure if I should post my rank here beacuse I don't want any resentments and I'll be working in MCAS Miramar. As for what I do lets just say that while you make sure the planes can stop, I make sure they have the right type and quality of juice to fly on.

Old April 28th, 2010   #11
maxmus
Community Member

Vehicle Specs

Quote:
hahaha, that is what you get for driving like that!! JK, I know, for that I was in California for 10 years before coming to the east coast. I'm in the Marines, not sure if I should post my rank here beacuse I don't want any resentments and I'll be working in MCAS Miramar. As for what I do lets just say that while you make sure the planes can stop, I make sure they have the right type and quality of juice to fly on.
Ah you are grape equivalent of Navy huh?

Thats cool, I been out of the military for two years and loving every minute of it ;)
I was an AM2 fixing mostly h-60 variant. Small boy's for me, frigate, cruisers, couple USNS's.

All Wheel Junkies > AWJunkies Regions > Eastern Region > General Talk