All Wheel Junkies All Wheel Drive Enthusiasts Community

Go Back   All Wheel Junkies > AWVideo > Videos > Aliens & UFO's & Conspiracy

Old November 22nd, 2008   #1
AWJunkies
King Tool

AWCash: 4,421.56
Vehicle Specs
Default UFO Mother Ship - here now! Hard Proof Even Skeptics are speechless

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.
  • Believe dont believe... Skeptics explain this, I enjoy watching you sweat.

IT IS NOT A CAMP FIRE OR A CAR! LET US GET THAT OUT IN THE OPEN - sry for the poor quality but ITS YOUTUBE! and most cameras can not take a good pic at night let alone a movie.

Better footage of this UFO is out there GO FIND IT! stop complaining about my video, I did the best I could, if anyone has a link with a better quality video please contact me. I have seen 1,000s of UFO videos this is NOT fake! I know what a car on a hill looks like and what flares look like and weather balloons, people have to be brain dead to think it was that. If you can find better footage send me the link!
    Many are afraid of what the reciprocation's of this could mean if this is true, and will leave foolish comments or dispute facts...This is only a clip from a much larger video. So if you are truly interested in what this is or whats happening then please do some homework and dig...

This is one of the most creditable UFO videos ever to hit the Web.
    This looks like something out of Star Wars.

Its a battle ship in the sky! UFO Video of the year is not easy to make when you are up against Millions!

This made it tho.

Now we just need to figure out what race it was. Any ideas? If so please message me.

I worry why they are sending battle ships here now...

Personally I think another war in heaven is about to begin for our world.
    God Vs Satan only modern man will now know the truth. Many rival fractions are here now. Some to help some to hurt.
    These next few years will be unlike anything you have ever seen. I can promise you that.

IF life really is a Game this is the final level, end game the most important Era of all time begins now.

With WW3 looming near, the increase of UFO's and alien contact. And the worlds weather going mad can you really disagree?

The world needs heros...That can be you...

Join the EDF...Protect your family and friends...and the world..
  • ---

All Wheel Junkies > AWVideo > Videos > Aliens & UFO's & Conspiracy